My name is Cassidy. I'm a freshman at Purdue University in the English Education program. I have chosen poetry as my theme becuase it has always been an interest of mine, but not one I have ever thoroughly studied.
Hi Cassidy, glad you stumbled by my blog & left a wonderful comment.
Emily Dickinson is one of my favorite poets & my personal views on her life was written from my heart during a time of mourning for my own dear friend.
Stay with your goals you have set forth for yourself at Purdue University. Remember, lots of time & work goes into any creative process that comes from the heart & soul.
I try to make my Blog fun, interesting, magical & always promoting positive inspiration. So it's nice to know my viewers have enjoyed their visit.
Good Luck With Your Studies & Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy
1 comment:
Hi Cassidy, glad you stumbled by my blog & left a wonderful comment.
Emily Dickinson is one of my favorite poets & my personal views on her life was written from my heart during a time of mourning for my own dear friend.
Stay with your goals you have set forth for yourself at Purdue University. Remember, lots of time & work goes into any creative process that comes from the heart & soul.
I try to make my Blog fun, interesting, magical & always promoting positive inspiration. So it's nice to know my viewers have enjoyed their visit.
Good Luck With Your Studies & Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy
Post a Comment